MISSION AND VISION
1. To receive students from different cultures who possess individual qualities and academic skills that will enable them to succeed in the field of medicine and healthcare in general.
2. To educate students who after completing their studies show:
- knowledge/cognition of basic and clinical medical sciences and ability to solve problems which is a prerequisite for performing appropriate healthcare activity;
- knowledge/cognition of the social and human sciences needed to expand knowledge and build professional qualities;
- communication skills/abilities needed to build an adequate relationship with all patients and healthcare professionals;
- capacity for critical analysis of medical literature and understanding how to create and apply medical knowledge in order to determine the cost-benefit ratio in the application of diagnostic and therapeutic modalities;
- commitment to continuous education and deepening of knowledge, developing skills for independent/individual learning;
- knowledge/cognition of the role of prevention in providing health care;
- professional/expert qualities, such as: integrity, compassion, thoroughness, responsibility and dedication to the profession, but also a positive competitive spirit, in order to create academic citizens who will have a successful career in the field of medicine;
- to behave honestly and to respect all faculty rules;
- high ethical standards and to develop their knowledge and skills for the well-being of society.
3. Establish links with other faculties, universities and institutions in the country and abroad in order to improve the quality and performance of the faculty.
4. Establish an educational policy based on autonomy, adequacy, accreditation and self-evaluation.